Cash & Derivatives Trading
Trade that takes place on ASX markets is characterised by market confidence that the price achieved reflects true supply and demand, regardless of trade size.
This confidence is grounded in:
- Transparent price setting mechanisms with price and time priority matching, and provisions against volume-based price distortion
- Compliance oversight and enforcement of market rules
- Continuous disclosure of all price-sensitive company information
- Efficient and robust market infrastructure and technology
- Reliable real-time market data feeding market analysis and facilitating service innovation
As well as confidence, ASX markets offer choice. Levels of risk tolerance, time horizons, and trading objectives can and do vary greatly, and ASX trading venues offer products that meet a broad range of investment requirements.
Markets operated by ASX complement the diversity of their product offerings with sufficient liquidity and breadth of access options to ensure investors of all types will be able to quickly and efficiently enter or exit an investment, hedge or trading position.
Find out more about how ASX creates value for those trading on its markets: