ASX Trade is one of the fastest and most functionally complete multi-asset trading platforms in the world, delivering latency down to ~250 microseconds.
The ASX Trade platform delivers a number of discreet trading facilities that enable customers to choose the trading environment that best meets their specific circumstances. These are:
- TradeMatch - Offers the widest range of investment and trading opportunities within an environment rich in trading functionality
- PureMatch - Launched in 2011, provides latency-sensitive customers trading opportunities in a subset of ASX-listed securities
ASX Trade24 facilitates global trading in derivatives and has a number of important characteristics:
- Globally distributed with network access points (gateways) located in Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Uniquely leverages time zones to deliver a true 24-hour trading capability. ASX Trade24 simultaneously maintains two active trading days which enables products to be opened for trading in the new trading day in one time zone while products are still trading under the previous day.
- Allows execution of multi-legged trading strategies with legging risk managed through sophisticated inter and intra commodity spread order processing and implied price generation functionality.
ASX Net is ASX’s managed network solution. Developed to ensure all ASX customers have access to a network which is leading edge in terms of performance, capacity and resiliency, ASX Net assists customers reduce both the network complexity and cost associated with accessing multiple services and alternative liquidity pools.
Benefits of ASX Net include:
- Fully managed network solution – which benefits from the experience and expertise that ASX has accumulated in managing critical real-time trading networks since 1987
- Leading technology - utilising leading network technology, including carrier optical fibre and the most up-to-date network hardware
- Extensive and responsive capacity - supporting the projected growth rate of Australian financial market data without the requirement for disruptive bandwidth upgrades
- Low latency – ASX Net delivers Sydney CBD-based customers performance only marginally behind the performance available within ASX’s co-location facility
- Leveraged infrastructure - utilising a single connection to support access to multiple ASX and third-party services
ASX Australian Liquidity Centre
The Australian Liquidity Centre is a state of the art data centre hosting a community of firms that share an interest in the Australian financial markets. The facility houses all ASX trading platforms and related systems, and offers tailorable equipment hosting and connectivity solutions to all Australian market participants, their clients, information vendors and other related service providers.